Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crunch time


It is getting down to the wire. So much to do, but most of it is manageable I think. Tomorrow I'm going to dig through Goodwill to see if they have any frames, last year I found a few decent ones, and it's so much more cheaper than buying new ones! I have been working in the studio everyday after work, and as exhausting as it all is it is so worth it I think, although the studio is a wreck! Even amongst the rush to get things done, I've managed to still try new things with painting. Here is a shot of the fabric I'm working on; I've always used burnt umber and cobalt or ultramarine blue for a base for white drapery - force of habit or something. Just for the hell of it, I threw in a little color. Could be disastrous, could be not, we have yet to see. More info on the festival coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment