Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Update


So it appears its been a long time since I posted. A lot of stuff going on, though not as much art done as I would have liked. The lobster painting did get done and there is a picture (forgive the quality, my better half is using our camera at the moment and I am using a cell phone camera!).

Next up for me I think will be trying out some copies. Although school starts back up for me in a week and a half so then I will be concentrating a lot on that. But my free time will be spent either sleeping or painting hopefully! Other good news, have been looking for a space for a possible new drawing group in Portland, Maine. There are a few interested parties as well as a very interested classical realist trained painter moving to Portland soon, so hopefully there will be something interesting coming out of that, more when I know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment